BALL-CUP ROD ENDS ONLY
Retro-Fit kit to convert your existing Trick Laser CF Arms to Ball-Cup Style.
Ball-cup rod ends are designed by us specifically for delta printers. We have the ends precision injection molded exculsively for us.
- (12) Ball-Cup Rod Ends
- (6) Springs
- (1) Packet of epoxy glue.
Does NOT include ball bar-bells, you re-use your existing stock bar-bells. Or we sell them seperately.
- Unscrew existing Traxxas rod ends
- Carefully remove threaded stud from aluminum insert with locking pliers.
Note: there is loctite on the threads so it may turn a little hard, gently twist back and forth to loosen. The carbon fiber tube is very thin, so hold arm just below the end where aluminum insert provides more strength.
- Glue new ends into aluminum insert, twist as sliding in to distribute glue evenly.
- Align ends to each other by placing arm on flat surface.
- Make sure inserts remain all the way in against aluminum insert while drying.
- Epoxy has 25 minute working time, tack free in 1 hour, full cure in 4 hours.
Arm length will be the same.
Works with SeeMeCNC ball bar-bells or other 3/8" balls (.375" or 9.525 mm )
- Item #: BC-RETRO